Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Willie D of the Geto Boys Sentenced To A Year In Prison

Geto Boys’ Willie D
was sentenced to a year and a day in federal prison for wire fraud charges yesterday.
In May 2009, he was arrested for
scamming $194,087.17 worth of Apple iPhones.
Willie’s currently out on bond until
he reports to serve his term.
Damn, he was playin’ tricks on ya.

VIA
Rap Radar



Update;
Willie D Talks Sentencing On Fox Houston




Last week Geto Boys’ Willie D was sentenced to a year and a day in prison for scamming iPhones. Willie D appeared on FOX 26 in Houston to speak on his situation, his reasons, and beginning his term on December 4th.

“Somebody did me wrong, somebody stole my phones, and so I did the same thing to somebody else. I didn’t necessarily steal their phones, I just didn’t ship them. I took the money and didn’t ship their orders. That’s what happened, and I felt justified in doing it, at the time. Of course, now, I realize I was wrong. I was grateful, ’cause it could have been a whole lot worse.”


VIA
RapRadar